JW Pharmaceutical exports 80 billion won worth of technology to Simcere, China.
- Concluded license-out agreement for gout treatment URC102.
- URC102, A new drug candidate effective for gout with decreased renal elimination of uric acid, demonstrated high safety and reduced level of uric acid in the blood
60th Anniversary seminar of Korean-Denmark diplomatic relations.
- Introduction of open innovation partnership strategy with Leoparm, a global leader in the field of skin disease.
Establishment of strategic partnerships/investments with overseas ventures discovering first-in-class drugs.
- Signed a strategic investment agreement with Argonaut developing a next-generation anticancer drug based on epigenetics
JW Pharmaceutical exports 450 billion won worth of technology to LeoPharma.
- Concluded license-out agreement for atopic dermatitis drug candidate, JW1601, with LEO Pharma
- Introduced as "Open Innovation Case" at the 60th anniversary of Korea-Denmark diplomatic relations and received Korea Patent Technology “King Sejong” Grand Prize Award
Collaboration research agreement on new drugs between C&C Research Laboratories and A*STAR, Singapore
- "Development of new global innovative drugs (immunological disease and anticancer drugs)" in cooperation with four research institutes under A*STAR and National Skin Centre
- Discussion of research progress / plan through the steering committee meeting twice a year as a collaboration research for three years (2018 ~ 21)
Establishment of research network with KOLs in the field of Wnt
- Held a regular symposium with the leading Wnt researchers in Korea
- Operation of the SAB (Scientific Advisory Board) composed of overseas prominent Wnt researchers
- Platform Technology
- Research Network